Click to enlarge image(s)
Ultimate Harley-Davidson® Custom Motorcycle Seats
Ultimate MIDRIDER TWO PIECE Seats for:
2014 and Newer:
If you are riding an Ultra Classic® or Electra Glide®, the MIDRIDER seat will sit you 1" further back from the handlebars and at the same ride height as the stock seat. If you are on a Road King®, Road Glide® or Street Glide®, the MIDRIDER seat will sit you at the same distance to the handlebars and the same ride height as the stock seat. The MIDRIDER seat is 16 inches wide.
These Ultimate MIDRIDER Seats come as two pieces so that you can use them as either a Solo Seat or with your Passenger Seat.
It's all about comfort .....
All Ultimate motorcycle seats are designed with your particular comfort in mind. Our design expertise guarantees you a long distance, no numbum ride. With our exclusive comfort memory foam, you will enjoy the most comfortable ride you have ever known. Correct nose angle design will prevent you from sliding forward, so you will sit in your Ultimate Harley seat, not on it.
Our 2-piece seat sets install like stock with no modifications. If your bike originally had a 1-piece seat, you can now have a-2 piece seat system. Our seats are designed to fit perfectly with the Harley-Davidson® Tour Pack and/or Harley-Davidson® Sissy Bar.
The Ultimate driver seat installs with the front locator bracket and two grooved nuts (supplied) onto the existing rear fender bolts. The Ultimate passenger seat installs into the rear fender nuts with the existing rear fender bolt and can be removed in seconds.
Ultimate MIDRIDER Harley-Davidson® Seat
- 16" wide
- Replaces stock Harley seat
- Installs like your stock Harley seat
- If you are riding an Ultra Classic® or Electra Glide®, our MIDRIDER seat measures to sit you at the same distance from the handlebars and at the same height as the stock seat. If you are on a Road King®, Road Glide® or Street Glide®, the MIDRIDER seat measures to sit you a little closer to the handlebars and a bit higher than the stock seat.
Ultimate Removable Rider Backrest for Harley-Davidson® Seat:
- All Ultimate Touring MIDRIDER motorcycle seats have built-in mounting bracket for the optional Rider Backrest, for easy installation at any time.
- Pad measures 10" wide by 7" high and is the same memory foam as our motorcycle seats.
- Infinite tilt to match your back angle.
- Folds down forward for easy on and off mounting of your Ultimate Harley seat.
- Adjustment forward and back is more than 2 inches.
- Adjusts with a thumb screw while you're riding.
- Slides in and out of motorcycle seats with a built in spring loaded plunger lock.
- Backrest bracket built into the Ultimate Harley seat so you can add the backrest anytime.
- No need to remove the Ultimate Harley seat or use a wrench.
- Removable storage pouch attached.
Ultimate Removable Rider Backrest folds for easy mounting/dismounting.
Fender Bibs for FLH® Solo Seats
The Ultimate fender bibs are designed to mount to your factory seat mounts. For use when running a solo seat. Match your Ultimate Seat - or can be used with other solo seats.
Ultimate Passenger Harley-Davidson® Seat
- The Ultimate Passenger Seat is designed to fit perfectly with your Tour Pack or sissy bar.
- Built in 10 degree extra vertical back angle helps eliminate back fatigue on those long rides.
- Bolts right on to your Harley-Davidson® motorcycle sissy bar.
- Stainless steel screws fit on your stock Harley sissy bar.
The Ultimate passenger Harley seat has comfort to spare and fits with all passenger backrest sissy bars.
Ultimate Sissy Bar Pad
- 12" wide x 8" high
- Correct back angle and thickness for passenger comfort
- Bolts right on to stock sissy bar with stainless steel bolts.
Ultimate Logo is standard on each Ultimate Harley seat in black and is included.
Each Ultimate Harley seat shown on our web site is made of Ultimate premium vinyl.
Water Resistant But Not Waterproof
Made of durable premium marine vinyl that looks and feels like leather. Ultimate vinyl wears long and looks new longer, and is almost maintenance free.
Ultimate seats are water resistant but not waterproof.
Most motorcycle seats are built with a sheet of plastic between the seat cover and the foam. This prevents the water from going through the cover stitching into the foam. However, the sheet of plastic tends to holds all the heat in the seat cover, so Ultimate does not use this method. Ultimate custom motorcycle seats, including seats, will disperse the seat cover heat through the foam, giving your butt a cooler ride.
The tradeoff for this is that Ultimate seats are water resistant, but not waterproof. A vinyl seat will let water in through the stitching.
A rain cover can be used to prevent water from seeping through the stitches into the comfort foam of your seats.
Ultimate Ride-On Rain Covers
Let's get you and your passenger in a comfortable and luxurious Ultimate custom motorcycle seat today, so that you can have........
----------------------------> Comfort For The Journey!