Ultimate Honda® VT1300 Custom Motorcycle Seats
Ultimate MIDRIDER Seats for:
Ultimate MIDRIDER VT1300 Seats
The Ultimate Honda® VT1300 MIDRIDER seat is designed so you sit in the seat, not on the seat. The MIDRIDER seat will sit you the same height and the same distance from the handlebars as your stock seat. The MIDRIDER seat is 15 inches wide. The passenger section of the seat is 14 inches wide with comfort to spare.
It's all about comfort .....
All Ultimate motorcycle seats are designed with your particular comfort in mind. Our design expertise guarantees you a long distance, no numbum ride. With our exclusive comfort memory foam, you will enjoy the most comfortable ride you have ever known. Correct nose angle design will prevent you from sliding forward, so you will sit in your Ultimate seat, not on it.
Ultimate MIDRIDER seats are offered with our optional removable, fully adjustable and fold down rider backrest with removable pouch attached.
Ultimate Removable Rider Backrest with Pouch
- Pad measures 7" high by 10" wide by 1.5" thick and is built using the same memory foam as our Ultimate VT1300 seats.
- Infinite tilt to match your back angle.
- Folds down forward for easy on and off your Ultimate VT1300 Seat.
- Adjustment forward and back is more than 2 inches.
- Adjusts with a thumb screw while you’re riding.
- No need to remove the seat or use a wrench.
- The backrest mounting hardware is built into each of the Ultimate VT1300 seats so you can add the rider backrest at any time.
Ultimate Passenger Backrest
- Slides in and out easily with a built in spring loaded plunger lock that is part of the backrest hardware that is permanantly mounted inside the seat.
- 10" wide x 7" high
NOTE: Seat must be ordered with the Passenger Backrest Option if Passenger Backrest is to be ordered at a later time.
Standard Ultimate seat stitching color is black.
Each of our Ultimate seats comes with standard Ultimate logo in silver/gray.
Water Resistant But Not Waterproof
Made of durable premium marine vinyl that looks and feels like leather. Ultimate vinyl wears long and looks new longer, and is almost maintenance free.
Ultimate seats are water resistant but not waterproof.
Most motorcycle seats are built with a sheet of plastic between the seat cover and the foam. This prevents the water from going through the cover stitching into the foam. However, the sheet of plastic tends to holds all the heat in the seat cover, so Ultimate does not use this method. Ultimate custom motorcycle seats, including seats, will disperse the seat cover heat through the foam, giving your butt a cooler ride.
The tradeoff for this is that Ultimate seats are water resistant, but not waterproof. A vinyl seat will let water in through the stitching.
A rain cover can be used to prevent water from seeping through the stitches into the comfort foam of your seats.
Ultimate Ride-On Rain Covers
(Available For Seats Only)
Let's get you and your passenger in a comfortable and luxurious Ultimate custom motorcycle seat today, so that you can have........
----------------------------> Comfort For The Journey!