Click to enlarge image(s)
Ultimate Harley-Davidson® Custom Motorcycle Seats
Ultimate LOW BOY ONE PIECE Seats for:
2009 - 2013:
LOW BOY Seats
Ultimate LOW BOY Seats will sit you at the same distance from the handlebars and 1 inch lower than your stock seat. If your inseam is less than 31 inches, the LOW BOY seat is for you. The driver section of the seat is 17 inches wide. The passenger section of the seat is 14 inches wide with comfort to spare.
They are available in Plain and Studded.
Two piece set in CHROME Studded.
It's all about comfort .....
All Ultimate motorcycle seats are designed with your particular comfort in mind. Our design expertise guarantees you a long distance, no numbum ride. With our exclusive comfort memory foam, you will enjoy the most comfortable ride you have ever known. Correct nose angle design will prevent you from sliding forward, so you will sit in your Ultimate Harley seat, not on it.
These are 1-piece driver/passenger seats. They have been designed to have increased thigh room in the nose of the seat.
Installation of the Ultimate LOW BOY Harley Davidson® Seat is the same as your stock seat, using the front locator bracket and two nuts onto the stock rear fender bolts. The Ultimate Passenger Seat section uses the rear fender nuts with the rear fender bolt. Easy installation.
The Ultimate Touring Ultra Classic LOW BOY Seat/Passenger seat is 17" wide for the rider and 14" wide for the passenger. It will sit you the 1 inch LOWER than your stock motorcycle seat and SAME distance from handlebars.
Ultimate LOW BOY Harley-Davidson® ONE PIECE Seat/Passenger Seat
- 17" wide for rider and 14" wide for passenger
- Replaces stock Harley seat
- Installs like your stock Harley seat
- Sits you 1 inch lower than your stock Harley seat
- Plain or Studded
Ultimate Removable Rider Backrest for Harley-Davidson® Seat:
- All Ultimate Touring Midrider motorcycle seats have built-in mounting bracket for the optional Rider Backrest, for easy installation at any time.
- Pad measures 10" wide by 7" high and is the same memory foam as our motorcycle seats.
- Infinite tilt to match your back angle.
- Folds down forward for easy on and off mounting of your Ultimate Harley seat.
- Adjustment forward and back is more than 2 inches.
- Adjusts with a thumb screw while you're riding.
- Slides in and out of motorcycle seats with a built in spring loaded plunger lock.
- Backrest bracket built into the Ultimate Harley seat so you can add the backrest anytime.
- No need to remove the Ultimate Harley seat or use a wrench.
- Removable storage pouch attached.
- Plain or Studded
Ultimate Removable Rider Backrest folds for easy mounting/dismounting.
***NOTE: You can get a matching Tour Pack Recover for your stock passenger backrest in plain or studded. Here are your choices:
With your matching Ultimate Passenger Backrest Recover, you will get a matching bag of your choice above.
Each Ultimate Harley seat shown on our web site is made of Ultimate premium marine vinyl.
Ultimate Logo is standard on each Ultimate Harley seat in black and is included.
Water Resistant But Not Waterproof
Made of durable premium marine vinyl that looks and feels like leather. Ultimate vinyl wears long and looks new longer, and is almost maintenance free.
Ultimate seats are water resistant but not waterproof.
Most motorcycle seats are built with a sheet of plastic between the seat cover and the foam. This prevents the water from going through the cover stitching into the foam. However, the sheet of plastic tends to holds all the heat in the seat cover, so Ultimate does not use this method. Ultimate custom motorcycle seats, including seats, will disperse the seat cover heat through the foam, giving your butt a cooler ride.
The tradeoff for this is that Ultimate seats are water resistant, but not waterproof. A vinyl seat will let water in through the stitching.
A rain cover can be used to prevent water from seeping through the stitches into the comfort foam of your seats.
Let's get you and your passenger in a comfortable and luxurious Ultimate custom motorcycle seat today, so that you can have........
----------------------------> Comfort For The Journey!