Click to enlarge image(s)
Ultimate Harley-Davidson® Custom Motorcycle Seats
Ultimate LOW BOY ONE PIECE Seats for:
2009 - 2013:
LOW BOY Seats
The Ultimate FLH® Low Boy measures to sit you 1" closer to the handlebars than the stock seat. The seat also measures to sit at the same height as the stock seat. If you're inseam is less than 31 inches, the Low Boy seat is for you. The driver section of the seat is 17 inches wide. The passenger section is 14 inches wide with comfort to spare. This seat fits with all passenger backrest sissy bars.
It's all about comfort .....
All Ultimate motorcycle seats are designed with your particular comfort in mind. Our design expertise guarantees you a long distance, no numbum ride. With our exclusive comfort memory foam, you will enjoy the most comfortable ride you have ever known. Correct nose angle design will prevent you from sliding forward, so you will sit in your Ultimate Harley seat, not on it.
These are 1-piece driver/passenger seats. They have been designed to have increased thigh room in the nose of the seat.
Heated Seat Option
Ultimate offers both heated and non-heated seats. You receive a jumper with all heated seats that plugs into the factory accessory plug. Ultimate heated seats are activated by remote control. There are two remotes included in your heated seat package. Both will run front and rear seats.
Ultimate LOW BOY Harley-Davidson® ONE PIECE Seat/Passenger Seat
- 17 inches wide for driver and 14 inches wide for passneger
- Replaces stock Harley seat
- Installs like your stock Harley seat
- Sits you at the SAME height as your stock seat and 1 inch closer to the handlebars compared to the stock seat.
Ultimate Removable Rider Backrest for Harley-Davidson® Seat:
- All Ultimate Touring Midrider motorcycle seats have built-in mounting bracket for the optional Rider Backrest, for easy installation at any time.
- Pad measures 10" wide by 7" high and is the same memory foam as our motorcycle seats.
- Infinite tilt to match your back angle.
- Folds down forward for easy on and off mounting of your Ultimate Harley seat.
- Adjustment forward and back is more than 2 inches.
- Adjusts with a thumb screw while you're riding.
- Slides in and out of motorcycle seats with a built in spring loaded plunger lock.
- Backrest bracket built into the Ultimate Harley seat so you can add the backrest anytime.
- No need to remove the Ultimate Harley seat or use a wrench.
- Removable storage pouch attached.
Ultimate Removable Rider Backrest folds for easy mounting/dismounting.
When you place your order, we will ask you which make and model sissy bar. If it is not a Harley-Davidson® OEM sissy bar, we'll need to know whether its 2, 3 or 4 bolt mount configuration. We'll also need the measurements, from center of bolt to center of bolt, of where the pad mounts to the sissy bar.
Ultimate Sissy Bar Pad
- 12" wide and 8" high
- Correct back angle and thickness
- Gives passenger more room and comfort
- Helps eliminate back fatigue
- Bolts right on to your Harley-Davidson® sissy bar
- Comes with stainless steel screws
- Can be made to fit other aftermarket sissy bars
- Plain or Studded
Each Ultimate Harley seat shown on our web site is made of Ultimate premium marine vinyl.
Ultimate Logo is standard on each Ultimate Harley seat in black and is included.
Water Resistant But Not Waterproof
Made of durable premium marine vinyl that looks and feels like leather. Ultimate vinyl wears long and looks new longer, and is almost maintenance free.
Ultimate seats are water resistant but not waterproof.
Most motorcycle seats are built with a sheet of plastic between the seat cover and the foam. This prevents the water from going through the cover stitching into the foam. However, the sheet of plastic tends to holds all the heat in the seat cover, so Ultimate does not use this method. Ultimate custom motorcycle seats, including seats, will disperse the seat cover heat through the foam, giving your butt a cooler ride.
The tradeoff for this is that Ultimate seats are water resistant, but not waterproof. A vinyl seat will let water in through the stitching.
A rain cover can be used to prevent water from seeping through the stitches into the comfort foam of your seats.
Let's get you and your passenger in a comfortable and luxurious Ultimate custom motorcycle seat today, so that you can have........
----------------------------> Comfort For The Journey!