Click to enlarge image(s)
Ultimate Honda® Valkyrie Custom Motorcycle Seats
Ultimate KING Seats for:
Honda® Valkyrie - Standard / Tourer:
1996 - 2003
Ultimate KING Seats
The Ultimate KING seat is designed to sit the driver 1 inch higher and 2 inches further back from the handlebars as the seating position of the Honda® OEM stock seat. We recommend the KING for drivers 260 pounds or more and/or drivers over 6 foot 3 inches tall and/or with a leg inseam over 34 inches. We have designed this seat with an increased nose angle so you sit back into the seat, and it prevents you from sliding forward while braking. The KING seat is 19 inches wide.
Ultimate KING Valkyrie seats install exactly like stock Valkyrie seats, using the stock Valkyrie seat bolts.
It's all about comfort .....
Ultimate Honda® Valkyrie custom motorcycle seats are designed with your particular comfort in mind. Ultimate design expertise for each Honda® Valkyrie seat guarantees you a long distance, no numbum ride. With Ultimate’s exclusive comfort memory foam, you will enjoy the most comfortable ride you have ever known. Correct nose angle design will prevent you from sliding forward on your Ultimate Honda® Valkyrie seat, so you will sit in your seat, not on it.
Ultimate Honda® Valkyrie Standard / Tourer Seats are available in plain or studded.
Ultimate KING Seat
- The KING Valkyrie seat is a full 19 inches wide and is designed to sit you 1 inch higher and the 2 inches further from the handlebars than your stock Valkyrie seat.
- The KING model seating position is designed for riders 260 pounds or more and/or drivers over 6 foot 3 inches tall and/or with a leg inseam over 34 inches.
- Increased nose angle sits you back in the seat and prevents sliding forward during braking.
- All KING Valkyrie seats have an optional removable rider backrest.
Ultimate KING Removable Rider Backrest
- Pad measures 7" high by 10" wide by 1.5" thick.
- Built using the same memory foam as our seats.
- Infinite tilt to match your back angle.
- Backrest folds down forward for easily mounting and dismounting.
- Adjustment forward and back is more than 2 inches.
- Adjusts with a thumb screw while you're riding.
- KING backrest is mounted to the rear fender (not removable without unbolting)Includes zipper storage pouch that velcros to the back of the backrest.
- Detachable storage pouch measures 9"W x 6"H and is protected by the driver backrest built in rain flap.
Ultimate Valkyrie Passenger Seat
- The Ultimate Valkyrie Passenger Seat is 16 inches wide and mounts right onto your Valkyrie, with mounting hardware included.
- No modifications are required, unlike other custom motorcycle seats.
- Steeper nose angle prevents passenger sliding forward.
- Raised back edge of seat provides additional passenger comfort and support.
Ultimate Valkyrie Sissy Bar Pad
- 12 inches wide, 8 inches high and 2 1/2 inches thick
- Sits passenger 10 degrees straighter than the stock pad, helping eliminate back fatigue
- Mounts to your sissy bar in two different height positions, one which is like stock - and one which is 2" higher than stock
When you place your order, we will ask you which make and model sissy bar you have and whether its 2, 3 or 4 bolt mount configuration. We'll also need the measurements, from center of bolt to center of bolt, of where the pad mounts to the sissy bar.
Ultimate Logo is standard on all seats in silver/grey and is included.
NOTE: If you have Corbin Beetle Bags on your bike, please answer the question "yes" at checkout.
Water Resistant But Not Waterproof
Made of durable premium marine vinyl that looks and feels like leather, Ultimate vinyl wears long and looks new longer, and is almost maintenance free.
Ultimate seats are water resistant but not waterproof.
Most motorcycle seats are built with a sheet of plastic between the seat cover and the foam. This prevents the water from going through the cover stitching into the foam. However, the sheet of plastic tends to hold all the heat in the seat cover, so Ultimate does not use this method. Ultimate custom motorcycle seats will disperse the seat cover heat through the foam, giving your back side a cooler ride.
The tradeoff for this is that Ultimate seats are water resistant, but not waterproof. A vinyl seat will let water in through the stitching.
A rain cover can be used to prevent water from seeping through the stitches into the comfort foam of your seats. We recommend you cover your custom motorcycle seats with a waterproof cover when sitting or riding in the rain. The covers will also protect your seat from the sun’s damaging rays.
Let's get you and your passenger in a comfortable and luxurious Ultimate custom motorcycle seat today, so that you can have........
----------------------------> Comfort For The Journey!