Click to enlarge image(s)
Ultimate Honda® Valkyrie Custom Motorcycle Seats
Ultimate BIG BOY Seats for:
Honda® Valkyrie - I/S Interstate:
1999 - 2001
Ultimate BIG BOY Seats
The Ultimate BIG BOY seat is designed to sit the driver 1 inch higher and 1 inch further from the handlebars then the seating position of the Honda® OEM stock seat. We recommend the BIG BOY for drivers 6 foot or taller and weighing between 220 and 260 pounds. If your leg inseam measures more than 33 inches, you need our BIG BOY Seat. We have designed this seat with an increased nose angle so you sit back into the seat, and it prevents you from sliding forward while braking. The BIG BOY seat is 19 inches wide.
Ultimate BIG BOY Valkyrie seats install exactly like stock Valkyrie seats, using the stock Valkyrie seat bolts.
It's all about comfort .....
Ultimate Honda® Valkyrie custom motorcycle seats are designed with your particular comfort in mind. Ultimate design expertise for each Honda® Valkyrie seat guarantees you a long distance, no numbum ride. With Ultimate’s exclusive comfort memory foam, you will enjoy the most comfortable ride you have ever known. Correct nose angle design will prevent you from sliding forward on your Ultimate Honda® Valkyrie seat, so you will sit in your seat, not on it.
Ultimate Honda® Valkyrie I/S Interstate Seats are available in plain or studded.
Ultimate BIG BOY Seat
- The BIG BOY Valkyrie seat is a full 19 inches wide and is designed to sit you 1 inch higher and the 1 inch further from the handlebars than your stock Valkyrie seat.
- The BIG BOY model seating position is designed for riders 6 feet or taller, 220 - 260 lbs and a leg inseam of 33 inches or more.
- Increased nose angle sits you back in the seat and prevents sliding forward during braking.
- All BIG BOY Valkyrie seats have an optional removable rider backrest.
Ultimate Removable Rider Backrest
- Pad measures 7" high by 10" wide by 1.5" thick.
- Built using the same memory foam as our seats.
- Infinite tilt to match your back angle.
- Backrest folds down forward for easily mounting and dismounting.
- Adjustment forward and back is more than 2 inches.
- Adjusts with a thumb screw while you're riding.
- No need to remove the seat or use a wrench.Includes zipper storage pouch that velcros to the back of the backrest.
- Detachable storage pouch measures 9"W x 6"H and is protected by the driver backrest built in rain flap.
Ultimate Valkyrie Passenger Seat
- The Ultimate Valkyrie Passenger Seat is 16 inches wide and mounts right onto your Valkyrie, with mounting hardware included.
- No modifications are required, unlike other custom motorcycle seats.
- Steeper nose angle prevents passenger sliding forward.
- Raised back edge of seat provides additional passenger comfort and support.
Ultimate Passenger Backrest Pad
- Ultimate Passenger Backrest Pad sits your passenger 10 degrees straighter than the stock pad, which helps eliminate back fatigue on those long rides.
***NOTE: We use the O.E.M. passenger backrest pad base pan to build the Ultimate Passenger Backrest Pad. Changeover: We ship you the new Passenger Backrest Pad and you ship back your old one. We have a $100 refundable core charge for your exchange stock passenger backrest pad. This is ALREADY INCLUDED AT CHECKOUT. After you receive your new Ultimate Passenger Backrest Pad, you ship your stock passenger backrest pad to our warehouse for refund. When we receive your stock passenger backrest pad, we will issue you the $100 refund.
Ultimate Logo is standard on all seats in silver/grey and is included.
Water Resistant But Not Waterproof
Made of durable premium marine vinyl that looks and feels like leather, Ultimate vinyl wears long and looks new longer, and is almost maintenance free.
Ultimate seats are water resistant but not waterproof.
Most motorcycle seats are built with a sheet of plastic between the seat cover and the foam. This prevents the water from going through the cover stitching into the foam. However, the sheet of plastic tends to hold all the heat in the seat cover, so Ultimate does not use this method. Ultimate custom motorcycle seats will disperse the seat cover heat through the foam, giving your back side a cooler ride.
The tradeoff for this is that Ultimate seats are water resistant, but not waterproof. A vinyl seat will let water in through the stitching.
A rain cover can be used to prevent water from seeping through the stitches into the comfort foam of your seats. We recommend you cover your custom motorcycle seats with a waterproof cover when sitting or riding in the rain. The covers will also protect your seat from the sun’s damaging rays.
Let's get you and your passenger in a comfortable and luxurious Ultimate custom motorcycle seat today, so that you can have........
----------------------------> Comfort For The Journey!